Friday, November 30, 2012

Bon Vivant #10 - Continuing Festive Feasts & Announcement

This month I was thinking about the event and I realized, it should be festivities continued. Holidays galore in December month, bringing floods of invites, parties and festive food. So I decided to continue with November month's theme of Festive foods. I would love to see what you would bring to the Holiday table.

For the coming year I want to start a new concept with Bon Vivant. From January of 2013 on wards  I will be choosing my favorite recipe for the month to feature. Here are some of the guidelines I will be following.
- It will be titled "Favorite Bon Vivant of the Month"
- I will choose a recipe from all the entries to Bon Vivant in the previous month (in this case, it will be Nov-Dec of 2012 Bon Vivant).
I will inform the owner of the recipe before-hand about the selection, so if you have any apprehension you can let me know and I will pick another one to feature. Also I will wait for two days for reply, just so that I don't wait too long to choose another one. 
- I will try that recipe in the next month, take pictures, but link for recipe will be given to the original recipe of yours. So I will feature you, your blog and your recipe on my blog. 

A humble note: I am featuring one recipe a month, that does not mean that other participants weren't good enough. It's just that I liked the recipe and wanted to try it immediately. Solely based on my instincts and discretion.



Now coming to Rules for the Bon Vivant event :
~ Multiple entries are allowed. Usage of the logo is a must.
~ Linking back to this announcement page is mandatory to get the word out. I have noticed many of them are not back linked. I will have to promptly remove them if not linked back after one notice.
~ Vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes are allowed. No pork or beef ingredients please.
~ Blog post should be in month of November or December.
~ Two old posts are allowed, if re-posted again in November or December.
~ Please link up your post using the linkz below. In case of any problem linking please send me an email with your name, recipe name, recipe click and url to sumeesculinary@gmail.com
~ Non-bloggers can email the recipe along with a picture of the dish to the above email address.

Please link all your entries below

3 comments:

  1. Nice to know that this festive event is open for another month!! question on the new event - from where will you choose the recipe to try? From the previously submitted ones to Bon Viviant events?
    Sowmya

    Ongoing Event - CWF - Whole Wheat Flour
    Ongoing Event - Let's Party - Eggless Bakes and Treats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sowmya, I will choose the recipe from the previous month Bon Vivant. That is, since I am starting this from next month (Jan) I will only be choosing ONE from Non-Dec Bon Vivant - Festive Feasts.. And in Feb I will be featuring one from Jan Bon Vivant and so on... Hope that explains it.. Thanks always for dropping in..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this event Sumee. I just added mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...