Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bon Vivant #6 - Sunny Refreshing Drinks

Summer officially started here in US on June 23rd. And it's come with vengeance. As though someone left the oven on and forgot to switch it off up there!!! We have been on heat advisory for a while now, with temperatures reaching 100+ degree Fahrenheit. Highest till now has been record breaking 112.

So we are celebrating the drinks. Which are so desirable and welcomed when the heat outside is just unbearable. It can be any kind of drink, shakes/ juices/ smoothies/ cocktails/ mock tails anything that you would want on a hot sunny day or cool summer evenings! Come on quench some thirst.

Rules for the event :
~ Multiple entries are allowed. Usage of the logo is a must.
~ Linking back to this announcement page is mandatory to get the word out.
~ Vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes are allowed. No pork or beef ingredients please.
~ Usage of alcohol is allowed.
~ Blog post should be in month of July.
~ Two old posts are allowed, if re-posted again in July.
~ Please link up your post using the linkz below. In case of any problem linking please send me an email with your name, recipe name, recipe click and url to sumeesculinary@gmail.com
~ Non-bloggers can email the recipe along with a picture of the dish to the above email address. 

11 comments:

  1. Hi, very nice event. will surely send my entry. Happy hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice event...First time here in your space....Glad following you :)
    Will send my entry soon...

    http://eezy-kitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      I linked in my entry, but its not visible. Pls let me know if you received my post.

      Delete
  3. Lovely event Sumedha! Will link my entry soon..found your space while blog hopping. You have a lovely space dear..happy to follow you!
    The same kind of event is going on @ my space..do visit my space in your spare time :)

    Cheers!
    Vani

    Join My Event: Love Lock With Juices & Milkshakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linked my entry now :)

      Wish you happy hosting!

      Delete
  4. hi sumee.. first time here and saw this event happening and i had jut posteda refreshing drink.. so linking it here... good event.. well required in the heat of dubai too..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sumedha, First time in your space, loved it.. I have linked my entry.. Happy hosting !!

    Do check my blog when you find time !

    Cheers
    Sharan's Samayalarai
    www.vigsha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sumedha,

    Have linked two of beverages to ur event. Happy hosting.

    Following you now, do drop by my space & follow if u like
    http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have changed teh URl and name of my blog.. hence deleted and relinked entrie..
    renu's foodigest is now" its my spice"

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice event.. just linked my entry

    Sowmya
    http://nivedhanams.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJuly 25, 2012

    Nice event...i just found your space. linked my recipe.
    Happy Hosting!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...