Monday, April 30, 2012

Bon Vivant #4 - Fruit Recipes

I am excited about this month's theme, which is very simple, "Fruits Recipes". Create a dish with a fruit as one of the main ingredient. I am looking for recipes with fresh fruits or canned fruit or pulp or frozen fruit. Fruit can be raw or ripened. No dried fruits though. Did you know most of the dried fruit have high sugar in them compared to their non-dried version? Also, you tend to eat them more, since they are shrunk to tiny bit from their original sizes. But dry fruits can be an addition, but not as a main ingredient. It can be for any course of the meal. So get those creative juices flowing. 



Rules for the event :
~ Multiple entries are allowed. Usage of the logo is a must.
~ Linking back to this announcement page is mandatory to get the word out.
~ Vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes are allowed. No pork or beef ingredients please.
~ Blog post should be in month of May.
~ Two old posts are allowed, if re-posted again in May.
~ Please link up your post using the linkz below. In case of any problem linking please send me an email with your name, recipe name, recipe click and url to sumeesculinary@gmail.com
~ Non-bloggers can email the recipe along with a picture of the dish to the above email address.

7 comments:

  1. Happy hosting.Will link in my entries
    http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy hosting..will send in some entries;)...do check out my ongoing event 'Scream Ice Cream' at www.daily-cuppa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have linked my entry dear..Thanx for informing me abt the event :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Ur blog is awesome I followed ur blog today.Do please follow my blog. I miss ur event. Please visit my blog and awaiting to hear your comments and follow my blog.Thanking you :) dear.

    http://tangymind.blogspot.com/

    Archana.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...